Pages

Monday 17 August 2015

Reading retelling a book



I had listen to some videos on story line online.  As part of what we were listening we also how to to see how  they were retold by famous people because our activity was to retell a favorite story of ours. Then I had to pick a book and practice reading it and making eye contact with the camera. Then I recorded ourselves. After that I uploaded the video into Windows live movie maker and saved on my blog. Its the first time i ever used Windows live movie maker I thought it was cool and fun too use and i loved all the special effects and things you could do.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Malaika,
    Great first attempt! Very impressed. You have a great clear voice, try really hard to have lots of eye contact and I especially like how you share the picture at the end of each page. Maybe next time you could ask your 'camera person' to zoom in on the pictures sometimes. Fantastic that you are learning new skills too with windows live movie maker. Keep up the fabulous work.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Malaika

    I like the way you listened to books on storyline online then retold your own story

    like the books on storyline online. Just try to smile a bit more when your telling the story.

    Nice work Malaika
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Malaika
    Fantastic job on retelling the story I like the the start of the story
    For next time maybe you need to be a bit louder and make a bit more eye contact as well.
    what story did you listen too on story line online?

    Sienna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.